To register for either boys’ camp or family camp, click on Register Online to begin the process. You will be asked to choose a user name and a password. You will then proceed to complete the registration. Remember your user name and password. You will return to the same location after April 15th to complete the follow-up form, in which you will have the opportunity to share some information about your son, make a request for a particular tent-mate and confirm how your son will be travelling to and from camp. During the summer, you will return to the same online portal to send e-mails to your son and to view photos of the summer.
Payment & Fee Information
- Session fees do not include the following (additional costs quoted include taxes):
- Transportation ($100 return bus service, $175 airport service from Trudeau airport)
- Tuck shop purchases: a deposit of $75 is applied to your son’s account for sundry purchases (toothbrush, craftshop projects, etc.)
- Our Early bird rate: a special discount is offered for all campers registered prior to December 15, 2015 – $50 on an 8-day session, $100 on a 12-day, 15-day or 19-day session and $150 on a 26-day, 40-day, 43-day or 54-day session.
- Family camp credit: all campers who attended family camp in 2016 receive a rebate on 2017 boys’ camp equal to 10% of their family camp fee.
- Brother Discount: First son pays full price, second son receives a 10% discount; third son receives a 15% discount.
- Referral rebate: A family whose son attends Camp Nominingue in 2017 and who refers another camper family receives a $75 rebate. This rebate is also offered to the family who is referred and whose son attends Nominingue in 2017.
- Payment can be made by credit card or cheque made payable to “Camp Nominingue Inc.”
- A deposit of $600.00 must accompany each application.
- Payment in US funds will be processed based on the exchange rate in effect on date payment is received.
Conditions of Registration
- Upon receipt of completed application, medical form and $600 deposit, you will receive a “Confirmation of Enrolment” which will show, in detail, the balance owing.
- The balance of fees is due on May 1, 2017.
- NSF Cheques: A $25 fee will be applied on accounts with NSF cheques.
- Cancellations made prior to May 1, 2017 will receive a refund of all fees & deposits paid, less a $150.00 administration fee. All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- No refund of camp fees will be made under any circumstances after May 1, 2017.
- No refund or reduction of fees will be made for campers dismissed from camp or for campers who arrive late or depart early for any reason.
- Dismissal: The camp director reserves the right to dismiss a camper if he breaches camp rules.
- If Camp Nominingue, the QCA or OCA or its representatives, take any photographs or films of my child during his camp activities, I authorize the camp to use this material in full or in part for publicity purposes. All material used will remain the property of Camp Nominingue.